You'll Learn About...
- U.S. Individual Income Tax Reporting 🙌
- How digital asset audits work? ⚙️
- How to read transactions and how to report them? 😍
- How different DeFi transactions or income are handled like Staking💰, Lending💱, Yield Farming👨🏼🌾, Rebase Tokens⚖️, Airdrops💸 and 🍣so on...?
- How tax works when people lose money due to scams? ☢️
- Short and Long Term Capital Gains and Losses 📊
- Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets 🥂
- IRS series of dispute letters 📃
U.S. Taxation of Digital Assets
- Overview of Federal Taxation
- Defi Income Reporting
- Crypto Tax & Digital Asset Reporting
- How To Complete The Forms
- Advanced Topics and a Summary
David K. Spencer is an Accounting Professional specializing in Digital Assets and Emerging Technologies. He's a Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.) experienced in numerous industries, with various business entities and organizational structures. His firm, DKS Tax, and Consulting, also serves clients all over the world with inbound and outbound taxation issues. In 2015, David began learning about Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLTs) & Digital Assets while regularly assisting clients in the space.
David recently worked with RSM: the 5th largest U.S. firm for audits, taxes, and consulting. He recently completed a Harvard University course in Blockchain and Fintech. He holds accreditation, licenses, and certifications from the Global Blockchain Business Council. David is, "The Blockchain Accountant".