GENERAL AFFILIATE AGREEMENT
This agreement applies to everyone who signs up as a marketing affiliate ("Consultant") at Ivan on Tech Academy.
- Engagement. The Company hereby engages the Consultant to provide and perform marketing services for the online course platform run by the Company called Ivan on Tech Academy (“Academy”). If the Consultant successfully refers clients to the Academy the Consultant will be entitled to 30% standard revenue share excluding VAT. The revenue share percentage can be adjusted if both Parties approve of such a change (the “Services”). The Consultant hereby accepts the engagement for the fee agreed herein.
- Tools, Instruments and Equipment. The Consultant shall provide his own tools, instruments and equipment and place of performing the Services, unless otherwise agreed between the Parties.
- Representation and Warranty. The Consultant represents and warrants to the Company it is under no contractual or other restrictions or obligations which are inconsistent with the execution of this Agreement or which will interfere with the performance of the Services and that the Consultant is duly registered as a taxpayer and solely responsible for payment of any taxes in relation to the Consultancy Fee to be received hereunder.
- Payment details. Any payments under this Agreement shall be made to the Consultant’s bank account indicated in the invoice(s), issued by the Consultant in accordance with this Agreement.
- The Consultant agrees to respect and follow the “Terms and Conditions for Affiliates”.
- Independent Contractor
The Consultant agrees that all Services will be rendered by it as an independent contractor and that this Agreement does not create an employer-employee relationship between the Consultant and the Company. The Consultant shall have no right to receive any employee benefits provided by the Company to its employees. This Agreement does not authorize the Consultant to act for the Company as its agent or to make commitments on behalf of the Company.
The Consultant shall be solely responsible for reporting and payment of any income or similar taxes, duties, social security contributions and other impositions of like nature payable (if applicable) in relation to any remuneration paid to the Consultant by the Company, and the Company shall have no liability in relation to this.
- All notices and other communications required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be emailed to the respective parties as follows:
- To the Company: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To the Consultant: Registered Affiliate Email
- Notice shall be deemed effective on the date emailed.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the Parties on the subject hereof and supersedes all prior understandings and instruments on such subject. This Agreement may not be modified other than by a written instrument executed by duly authorized representatives of the Parties.
- Should any provision of this Agreement be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be modified by such court in compliance with the law giving effect to the intent of the Parties and enforced as modified. All other terms and conditions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall be construed in accordance with the modified provision.
- Each Party shall represent that: (i) it is expressly aware of all the facts laid out herein which are related to the conclusion hereof and/or have determined the conclusion hereof precisely under such conditions which are laid out herein; (ii) in order to sign the Agreement under the conditions specified herein, none of the Parties experienced any threats, violence or economic duress; (iii) agreement has been reached regarding all the conditions which were necessary for the Agreement to be deemed concluded by each of the Parties; (iv) it does not have any additional requirements related to the execution hereof; (v) all the conditions hereof have been fully discussed and approved by the Parties on an individual basis, i.e. every condition hereof has been discussed and approved separately; (vi) it does not have any urgent needs which would determine the signature hereof; (vii) it acts in a careful manner and has been properly and fully informed regarding the content and substance hereof; (viii) it is in no doubt that it has sufficient experience in negotiations to be able to duly negotiate the conditions hereof; (ix) it has had a possibility of consulting professional and highly qualified consultants regarding the conclusion and fulfilment hereof; (x) it does not deem itself to be an economically weak or inexperienced Party; (xi) it does not and is not going to deem that the Parties’ obligations hereunder are, will be or may be deemed to be disproportionate (and, thus, in breach of the principle of equality) and unfair.
- The Parties represent that they have read the Agreement, understood its content as well as the consequences of conclusion and fulfilment of the Agreement and the consequences of non- fulfilment or improper fulfilment of the concluded Agreement. The Parties shall sign the Agreement as a document, which corresponds to the true will of each of them and the purpose of signature hereof.
Any party can terminate this agreement at any time and for any reason by informing the other party in writing.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Sweden
- The Parties irrevocably agree that any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved by the courts located in Stockholm Sweden.